Connect your modem – Bell Fibe™ Internet service
- Plug one end of the phone cable into the DSL port underneath the modem.
- Plug the other end directly into an unfiltered phone jack or into one side of a phone splitter, if a Bell technician has installed one for you. The splitter looks like a regular phone jack.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into any yellow Ethernet port (LAN) on the
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable into your computer’s Ethernet port.
- Connect one end of the power adapter to the modem.
- Connect the other end of the power adapter into a wall socket.