Setting Up Call Answer Message Manager
- From home, dial *98 or the access code we assigned you. If away from home, your mailbox number is your 10-digit home telephone number.
- When prompted, enter your temporary password. This is your 7-digit telephone number (no area code).
- Follow the prompts to change the temporary password to a new one. It should be 4 to 15 digits and cannot start with 0.
- Follow the prompts to record your name or telephone number as a personal identification.
- Follow the prompts to record a personal greeting that callers will hear or select the pre-recorded greeting.
- Press the * key to exit. Your Call Answer Message Manager is now activated.