No sound on all channels
Try any of the following.
- Adjust the volume level on your TV or audio equipment.
- Press the MUTE button on your Bell Satellite TV receiver remote, TV remote and other audio equipment.
- Unplug your receiver from the electrical outlet, wait 30 seconds and then plug the receiver back in.
- Turn your TV on and off.
- Check all the audio connectors and cables from the receiver to the TV or sound system. If you can, take a look at the back of your TV and ensure that the audio cable is securely connected to the TV. Below, you’ll find audio cables in use by various satellite TV receivers:
HDMI RCA Coaxial Note: If you are using component video cables, RCA cables are required for audio.
- Check any additional TV speakers or sound system speakers to make sure they are functioning properly.
If none of the above steps restore your sound, please contact us for further assistance.