Set a unique name for your HD receiver
Since your HD receiver will now be part of your home network, you should give it a unique name to identify it when viewing information on your router.
- Press the MENU button on your remote and then press 6-1-4 to access the Connectivity menu.
- From the Connectivity menu, press 2 for the Broadband Setup.
- From the Broadband Setup menu, press 3 for Unique Name Setup.
- Use the number keys at the bottom of your remote to type in a unique name for your device.
- Press Done when finished.