Following the activation, it may take 15 minutes to 2 hours for your programming to appear. You may notice the message Attention 129 ( “Please call to synchronize your programming” ) or Attention 128 ( “Your receiver is being authorized” ). If the programming has not loaded after 2 hours, try the steps below.
A. Check the switch
- Press the Menu button on the Bell remote control.
- Press 6 to go to the System. Setup menu (this appears as Settings on the 9500 model).
- Press 1 to go to the Installation menu.
- Press 1 to go to the Point Dish screen.
- Using the arrow keys, scroll to the Check or Check Switch option on your screen and press the select button.
- Using the arrow keys, scroll to Test and press select. Your system is now running the signal test; please wait as this may take several minutes.
- Exit the menu
B. Synchronize the programming