Following the activation, it may take 15 minutes to 2 hours for your programming to appear. You may notice the message Attention 129 ( “Please call to synchronize your programming” ) or Attention 128 ( “Your receiver is being authorized” ). If the programming has not loaded after 2 hours, try the steps below.
A. Check the switch
1. Press the Menu button on the Bell remote control.
2. Press 6 to go to the System. Setup menu (this appears as Settings on the 9500 model).
3. Press 1 to go to the Installation menu.
4. Press 1 to go to the Point Dish screen.
5. Using the arrow keys, scroll to the Check or Check Switch option on your screen and press the select button.
6. Using the arrow keys, scroll to Test and press select. Your system is now running the signal test; please wait as this may take several minutes.
7. Exit the menu
B. Synchronize the programming