Getting started with Bell Satellite TV
Welcome to Bell Satellite TV
We hope you are enjoying your new Bell Satellite TV service. To help you get set up and make the most of your Bell experience, here's some useful information about your service.
Manage all of your Bell services online with MyBell. View bills, change programming, check usage, take a guided tour of your first bill and much more.
Not registered yet?Register now
Your Bell Satellite TV
Factors to consider before your installation:
- The account holder must be on-site for the duration of the installation. If you can't be home at that time, please ensure that someone 18 years of age or older will be on-site to authorize the installation and sign the agreement on your behalf.
- If you live in a rental property or condo, it's your responsibility to get permission to install Bell Satellite TV. You'll be required to sign the work order, confirming that you have secured the required permissions.
On the day of your installation:
- Basic installation will take approximately 5 hours to complete. Note that installation will not include fishing wires through walls.
- Make sure your TVs are working and that the connections are accessible. Ideally, your TVs should be located close to your coaxial cable outlets (where the cable comes out of the wall).
- Move any large furniture that might be in the technician’s way.
Sit back while
your Bell technician:
Hooks up your Bell Fibe TV service to your TV, home theatre system, and the Internet.
- Hooks up your Bell Satellite TV service to your TV, home theatre system and the Internet (note: the technician will connect your home theatre system but is not responsible for configuration and set up)
- Programs the universal remote so that you'll only ever need one
- Optimizes your receiver settings for sharper picture quality
- Provides you with a full tutorial on how to use your Bell Satellite TV service, remote and receiver
Note: Technicians are not authorized or equipped to enter an attic for cable routing.