1. Navigate to the main menu and select Settings.
2. Scroll down to the Device section and select Settings.
3. Check the name of your device. Select Device preferences > About > Device name.
4. If not, select Set your device name and pick a new name for the Bell Streamer (optional).
5. Open the Google Home app on a smartphone. Ensure that the same Google account is used on the Google Home app and the Bell Streamer.
6. Go to Other cast devices and select the name assigned to the Bell Streamer. Add it and assign it to a room.
7. The Google Assistant button on the remote will now be able to control other Google Home devices.