If you’re having problems with your Internet, an error code will be displayed. The following shows you how to find these codes and how to possibly fix the error before calling for help.
Home Hub 3000 and 4000
The error message appears right on the modem screen.
Home Hub 2000 and 1000
The error message appears in the modem settings. Follow these steps to find the error code:
- Open a web browser.
- Enter the following in the address bar:
- When connected to the Internet, enter “ bell.ca/mymodem ”.
- If you’re not connected, enter “ 192.168.2.1 ”.
- Log in and then click on Fibe Internet (a red X should be displayed)
- You’ll see the error code in the notification panel under Fibe Internet.
Locate the error code below and follow its troubleshooting steps for a possible solution.