The Wireless Home Networking modem from Bell has built-in router functionality that includes industry standard wireless encryption to better protect you. This security system is turned on by default, so only those computers and devices you allow will be able to access your network.
Was this article useful?
- How to change existing wireless settings on my 2Wire 2701 modem
- How to connect the wireless network on my Connection Hub
- How to change existing wireless settings on my Connection Hub modem
- How to change the name of my wireless network on my 2Wire 2701 modem
- Internet Speed Test | Measure the speed of your Internet connection
- I’m having problems with my Connection Hub wireless connection
- How to find the wireless network name and password on my Connection Hub modem
- I’m having trouble connecting to the Internet using my Connection Hub
- See more