Long distance and calling cards
Calling your family contact:
To make calls to your Family Contact card number:
- Dial 1 800 555-1111.
- Select your language preference.
- Enter your Family Contact card number and PIN.
- The card number corresponds with the area code and phone number of the account holder.
- A PIN is required to use the card - you don't need to remember the PIN as it's written on the card.
Calling your family contact in Canada from overseas
- To place a call when overseas, follow instructions provided by the local phone service provider.
- If you are a Bell Mobility customer, we offer many options to stay connected and travel the world with ease.