Setting up Call Answer
- From home, dial *98 . If away from home call 1-877-235-5777 and when prompted for your mailbox number, enter your 10-digit home telephone number.
- When prompted to enter a temporary password, enter your 7-digit telephone number (no area code)
- Follow the prompts to change the temporary password to a new one. It should be 4 to 15 digits and cannot start with 0.
- Follow the prompts to record your name or telephone number as a personal identification.
- Follow the prompts to record a personal greeting that callers will hear or select the pre-recorded greeting.
- Press the * key to exit. Your Call Answer is now activated.
Good to know
- Avoid passwords that are too simple, such as 1234 or the last four digits of your phone number.
- Regularly change your password to prevent unauthorized access to your voicemail. Do not disclose your password to anyone.
- If you lose or forget your password, you can contact us to reset it.