Stopping your paper bill
To stop your paper bill and sign up for e-bill:
- Log in to MyBell.
- Highlight My profile at the top of the page and click on Billing and services.
- Click Edit button next to Bill format.
- Select E-bill and click Save.
If you do not see these options, it means you already signed up for e-bill.
Not registered for MyBell?
When you register, you automatically get access to your e-bill. We'll ask you if you want to stop getting paper bills during the registration process.
Why go paperless?
- Download and save your bills any time.
- Cut clutter - less mail to sort through.
- Save trees and the energy required to print, handle and deliver paper invoices.
- E-bills are safer* - studies show that electronic mail is more secure than traditional paper mail.
- Easily manage your bills - access bills from as far back as 18 months.
* In the 2006 Identity Fraud Survey Report conducted by the Council of Better Business Bureaus and Javelin Strategy & Research in the U.S., when victims could identify the source of data compromise, 90% occurred through traditional offline channels, not the Internet.