E-bill service agreement
Electronic Bill Services (Including Webdoxs and Online Bill Manager) (the Services)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN BEFORE AGREEING TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE SERVICES.
- The Services allow subscribers to view and pay their Bell bill electronically, while still receiving their Bell bill by mail every month. In addition, Online Bill Manager allows business subscribers to analyze billing details for business purposes. The electronic bill also called e-bill has the same value as a Bell paper bill and should be treated as such by you. In the case of a discrepancy between your electronic bill and your printed bill received by mail, the printed copy shall be considered correct (unless you subscribe to Bell Canada Paperless Bill service, in which case you will not receive any paper bill by mail).
- PRINTED COPIES OF YOUR ELECTRONIC BILL CANNOT BE USED TO PAY AT A BANK OR BY MAILING A CHEQUE TO BELL CANADA.
- Subscribers of the Online Bill Manager service can use the Pay By Mail option to create a remittance slip, which can be printed and mailed with the subscriber’s payment (cheque or money order). A separate payment is required for each remittance slip generated by the Online Bill Manager service. Each payment and corresponding remittance slip must be mailed separately to the address shown on the remittance slip.
- The Services contain proprietary information of Bell Canada, including Bell Canada trade-marks and logos. You shall not copy, reproduce or use in any manner any Bell Canada trade-marks or logos, other than by printing out your bill for your own personal use or billing reports for your internal business purposes (in the case of Online Bill Manager).
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate hardware and software, or Internet access services, to allow proper use of the Services, and to notify Bell Canada should there be any difficulty in accessing your bill. Any additional costs associated with the Services shall be borne by you.
- Except as otherwise explicitly provided in the present Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions expands, limits or modifies the rights and obligations between Bell Canada and you, as set out in the Terms of Service, Item 10 of The General Tariff and any other terms and conditions applicable for unregulated services (together referred to as the Background Rights and Obligations of the Parties), and the Background Rights and Obligations of the Parties apply to the present Terms and Conditions.
- Bell Canada reserves the right to withdraw the Services at any time upon reasonable notice.
- Bell Canada may terminate use of the Services by any user, if that user has used the Services in any way that is contrary to law or in any way that disrupts the Services..
- The present legal Terms and Conditions may be amended by Bell Canada at any time upon reasonable notice to you.
- USE OF THE SERVICES AND THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES KNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS