Materials that are recorded and stored in the PVR can be transferred to an external hard drive. They cannot be copied or transferred to any other digital system.
Follow these steps to transfer recordings from your HD PVR Plus to an external hard drive:
- Press the MENU button on your remote control.
- Press 4 or select Multimedia from the Main Menu screen.
- Press 3 or select External Hard Drive from the Multimedia menu.
- Press 2 or select Archive Recordings from the External Hard Drive menu.
- Highlight the recordings you would like to transfer and press the SELECT button on the remote.
- Select Archive to start the transfer.
You can watch TV while the transfer is in progress. Simply select View TV when message 848 appears. Another message will appear when the transfer is done.
Finding archived recordings
To find archived recordings, press the PVR button on your remote control to access the My Recordings list. You'll find them in the External Hard Drive folder at the top.
External hard drives are only supported on Bell Satellite TV receiver models 9241, 9242 and 9400. They must be active and on the same account.