How to use my Bell Satellite TV programming guide
With Bell Satellite TV, you can use programming guides on your TV and online to see what's playing.
On your TV
- Press the GUIDE button on your remote control.
- Scroll up and down through the menu using PAGE arrow buttons (on 9400 and earlier models) or the Ch up and Ch down buttons (on 9500 or later models), or move show by show with the Arrow buttons.
- Press SELECT when you've found the program you want to watch, or press Cancel to exit the channel guide.
You can also search by program name, actor's name or theme (e.g. sports, movies).
- Visit Bell Satellite TV's online programming guide.
- From the first dropdown menu, select your time zone.
- Select a range of channel in the last dropdown menu (e.g. Channels 200-299).
- Optionally, you can change the dropdown menu that says "All channels" to Subscribed channels. You will need to log into your My Bell profile to see only the channel you have subscribed to .