Creating user accounts
- Open McAfee® Family Protection on your Android device and log in.
- In the Manage users screen, tap Create a user.
- Enter the user’s name. Usernames must be at least 5 characters long.
- Enter a password in the Password and Re-enter password fields. Passwords must also be at least 5 characters long.
- Select the user’s age group.
- Tap Done.
To switch between users while logged in to Family Protection, press the Menu button and then select Change User. You’ll need to enter your administrator password.
McAfee and the McAfee logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.