If you have more than one Bell Mail email address, or a bell.net email address and a sympatico.ca email address, you can link them, so you don’t have to sign in to each one separately to check your messages.
- Log in to your Bell Mail account.
- Click the arrow at the top of the page next to your display name and then choose Account.
- If prompted, enter the password for your Bell Mail account.
- Under Other Options, click on Linked IDs.
- Click on Add linked ID.
- Enter the password for your current email address.
- Under Enter the Windows Live ID you want to link, enter the email address and password of the account you would like to link.
- Click Link.
To switch between email accounts, click on the arrow next to your display name at the top of the page and choose the account you would like to view.