None of my computers/devices can connect to the Internet
- Try restarting your Connection Hub. Unplug it and wait 10 seconds before plugging it back in.
- If the computer/device is connected wirelessly, see I’m having problems with my Connection Hub wireless connection.
- If the power light is flashing red, a software upgrade is occurring on the Connection Hub and should finish within 10-15 minutes.
- If the Internet light is red, you may have changed your Bell Internet password recently and have not yet updated the Connection Hub settings; follow the instructions in How to update my Bell Internet user ID and password.
- If the WAN light is off, your Connection Hub may not be connected properly to the Bell Internet network. See How to set up my Connection Hub for more information.
- If none of these steps solve the problem, contact us for further assistance.