2. Type bell.ca/homehub (or 192.168.2.1) in the address bar and then press Enter on your keyboard to access your modem’s settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom and click Speed test.
4. If prompted, enter the administrator password. Unless you have changed it, the default password is admin.
5. In the speed test page, select Block all local network activity then click Start test.
Note: This will disable your Fibe Internet and TV for the duration of the test.
6. If you selected Block all local network activity, the following message will appear. Click Yes to continue with the speed test.
7. Wait for the speed test to be completed.
8. Review the results…
Speed test results with Block all local network activity not selected.
9. Speed test results with Block all local network activity selected.
10. If your selected to block all local network activity, the measured download speed should be be approximately equal to the Internet service youʼre subscribed to.
Note: The test is not yet available to everyone but Bell is continuously working to make the latest technology available to all customers. The speed test in the Home Hub 1000 modem can reliably measure download speeds up to 200 Mbps and upload speeds up to 60 Mbps (these figures may be different from those shown in your user guide).