To activate McAfee® Security from Bell, you must download and install it on your home computer.
For up-to-date system requirements, please visit the McAfee Security support page.
- Uninstall any other antivirus software.
- Have your MyBell username and password ready and click the button below.
A new window opens with the McAfee Security My Account dashboard (if the page does not open, check your browser pop-up settings).
- Select PC or Mac and then click DOWNLOAD.
- Read and accept the license agreement and click Agree and download.
- Your download starts. Take note of your serial number in case you are asked for it during the installation.
- Once the download is completed, click on it and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you subscribe to McAfee Security from Bell Better or Best editions, you can also install it on your mobile devices.
McAfee and the McAfee logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.