Pour ajouter une signature à vos courriels sortants :
- From anywhere in Bell email, select the gear icon in the upper right of the screen, and then select Settings.
- From the menu on the left, select Mail then select Signatures.
- Under Signatures, select Include signature.
- Select New signature on the right hand side then select plain text or rich text for your signature.
- In the New signature window that appears, you can set the signature as default, name the signature and include the text of the signature.
- Select Save.
Repeat these steps to create additional signatures.
To manage signatures:
Under the list of your signatures you can:
- Set one signature as your default signature.
- Disable a signature by unselecting the Include signature check box.