If your Bell Streamer does not power on, try the steps below.
- Inspect the power connection
- Check the USB connection between the Bell Streamer and the power adapter and cable supplied by Bell. Ensure all connections are solid and plugged into an AC power outlet.
- Make sure that the power cable is NOT plugged into a USB port on the TV. These ports do not supply sufficient power to the Bell Streamer.
- Inspect the USB cable for damage.
- Plug the power adapter into a different power outlet.
- To ensure the power outlet is working, plug a known working device into the outlet being used for the Bell Streamer.
- Check the batteries and the pairing
- Ensure the remote control has fresh batteries and that the red light appears on the remote control when any button is pressed.
- Ensure the remote is paired.
- Manually restart the Bell Streamer
- Unplug the power supply from the Streamer.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power supply.
If you’re not able to resolve the issue following these steps, please contact us.