- Make your cheque or money order payable to Bell Mobility Paging.
- Make sure that the cheque or money order has a valid date.
- Write your account number(s) or pager number(s) on the front of the cheque or money order.
- If you're paying for more than one account with a single cheque, list the amounts to be applied to each account.
- Mail your cheque or money order to the appropriate address below. Do not mail cash.
OntarioBell Mobility Paging
P.O. Box 5103
QuebecBell Mobility Paging
P.O. Box 11097
Alberta and British ColumbiaBell Mobility Paging
P.O. Box 5460