To print an email:
There are two ways to print an email message.
- Within the email message, select the menu icon at the top right of the message and then select Print.
- Or, while in your Inbox, check the box beside the message(s) you want to print. Select the menu icon at the top of the list of messages and then select Print.
To mark a message as spam:
There are two ways to mark a message as spam.
- Within the email message, select the Mark as spam icon at the top of the message.
- Or, while in your inbox, check the box(es) beside the message(s) you want to mark as spam. Select the Mark as spam icon at the top of the list of messages.
Replying to an email
- Open the message you want to reply to.
- In the toolbar, click Reply to reply only to the sender, or click Reply All to reply to everyone who received the message (including the sender).
Right click anywhere in the message and select Reply or Reply All from the menu that appears.
- Type your reply. If you want to attach any files to your message, click Attach in the toolbar.
- Click Send when you’re ready to send the message. Or click Save Draft to save it and send it later.
To add an attachment to an email:
- On the Mail tab, select Compose.
- Drag and drop files from your computer to anywhere on the mail screen. Or, select Attachments from the menu on the left, and then select the Add Attachment button to browse for files on your computer.