To add a signature to your outgoing email:
- From anywhere in Bell Mail, select the gear icon in the upper right of the screen, and then select Settings.
- From the menu on the left, select Mail.
- Under Signatures, select Add signature.
- Enter a name for the signature.
- Enter the signature.
- Select the position the signature will be placed in when you are replying to or forwarding email.
- Select Save.
Repeat these steps to create additional signatures.
To manage signatures:
Under the list of your signatures you can:
- Set one signature as your default signature
- Disable a signature
- Edit or delete a signature