Pre-authorized credit card plan
You can set up regular pre-authorized payments from the card of your choice.
With our pre-authorized credit card program, your bill will be paid automatically – on time, every time.
How it works
- Each month, we automatically charge the total amount of your monthly bill to the credit card you have provided.
- Your credit card will be charged within seven business days after the bill date.
Changes and cancellations
You can make changes to your pre-authorized credit card plan by logging into MyBell. You or Bell can cancel your pre-authorized payment agreement at any time, with proper notification.
- Upon termination, any balance owing must be paid directly to Bell.
- Cancelling your pre-authorized payments does not cancel your Bell services and you are responsible for any past, present or future amounts owing.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the credit card information you provide us is up to date and accurate. If your credit card expires while you are subscribed to the pre-authorized credit card plan, you must notify us right away to keep your account in good standing.
- Please allow 10 to 15 days for us to process your agreement or update.
Accepted credit cards:
- Master Card
- American Express