Disconnecting and reconnecting your Fibe Wireless Receiver
Before disconnecting and reconnecting your Fibe Wireless Receiver, be sure to turn off the power on the TV and any audio/video equipment connected to the Wireless Receiver.
- Unplug the Wireless Receiver power cord and disconnect the audio/video cables you’re using to connect the receiver to your television.
- Move your receiver to its new location and make sure that it is a cool, dry, safe, and well ventilated area.
- Please refer to the Fibe safety and warranty document (PDF 269.33 KB) for complete safety guidelines for placement of the Wireless Receiver within your home.
- Reconnect the audio/video cables from the receiver to your TV and plug in the Wireless Receiver power cord.
- Turn on the TV and tune to the input (HDMI1, HDMI2, Video1 etc.) that you plugged the Wireless Receiver into.
- Check that signal strength indicator on the front of your receiver shows at least two green bars to complete the move of your Fibe Wireless Receiver.