How to set up a manual timer
A manual timer lets you set custom start and stop times for recordings, set reminders and program the auto tune feature, giving you complete control over the creation of timers.
To create a manual timer follow the instructions below:
- Press MENU on your remote control and select Daily Schedule.
- Scroll over to Timers and press SELECT.
- Choose Manual Timer and press SELECT.
- Select a Timer Frequency from the following options:
- Once: Records a program once
- Weekly: Records a program weekly
- Daily: Records a program every day
- Mon-Fri: Records a program from Monday to Friday
- Select a Timer Type:
- PVR: Will record the program on the receiver's hard drive at the defined start time.
- Auto Tune: Will automatically tune into the specified channel at the designated time.
- Reminder: Will display an on-screen indicator to remind you of the start time of a designated program.
- To select the channel, use the up/down arrows, PAGE UP/DOWN buttons, or the number pad to find your desired channel.
- Select Edit Time.
- Set the Start Time and End Time; include AM/PM for each.
- Set the Date.
- Select Done.
- Select Create Timer.
Note: The recorded program's title will not appear in the Timers list but it will appear on the Daily Schedule and on the My Recordings list.