Before reprogramming your remote, we recommend that you first check to see if your batteries need replacing and that your receiver is plugged into a working power outlet.
Program your remote control to operate your TV
NOTE: Before you start, locate the remote codes for the TV and write them down.
Follow these steps to program your remote control to work with your TV:
- Press and hold the TV button on the remote until the SAT, VCR and AUX buttons light up.
- Let go of the TV button. It should start to flash.
- While the TV button is flashing, enter one of the 3-digit codes for the TV that you wrote down earlier.
- After entering the 3-digit code, press the # button on the remote. If the code was entered successfully, the TV light will flash 3 times.
- Try to control the TV's volume and power.
- If the remote did not control the TV, simply repeat steps 1 to 5 with another code from the list.
If you tried all the codes provided for the manufacturer, try the following steps to find another code.
- Make sure the TV is on.
- Press and hold the TV button on the remote until the SAT, TV and VCR buttons light up.
- Let go of the TV button. The TV button should start to flash.
- Press the Power button on the remote control. The TV button will stay lit.
- Press the up arrow on the remote every second until the TV turns off.
- When the TV turns off, press the # button on the remote to lock the code. If the scan was successful, the TV light will flash 3 times.
Your remote should now be programmed to work with your TV.
Unfortunately, while we try to accommodate every type of television, some may not be supported.