Moving multiple Bell services
We can arrange to have all of your Bell services moved and installed to in your new home through one convenient service.
Two to three weeks before your move, contact us using one of the following:
- Call us at 1 866 585-1890.
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m.to 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Provide your move details online and we'll call you back to confirm.
Moving individual Bell services
Bell MobilityIn most cases, you only need to make a change of address. To change your address online:
- Log in to My Bell.
- Select My profile at the top of the page.
- Click on Billing and service profile.
- Select the tab for your Mobility bill.
- Click on the billing address Change button.
- Enter your address and click Save.
If you are moving to another province or a region in a different area code, you also have the option to change your mobile phone number.
Bell InternetWhen you move to a new home within Ontario and Quebec, simply give us your new address and phone number to confirm you’re moving to an area that supports your Bell Internet service. Learn more
Bell Satellite TVYou can leave your old dish behind. We’ll arrange the installation of a new dish at your new address and connect it to your existing receivers. Learn more
Bell Home phoneA representative will make sure your Home phone service is changed in time for your move. Learn more