You can change your Bell Mobility features easily using MyBell or the MyBell app. If you don't have a MyBell profile, you can register online.
- You can add features like text messaging, long distance, Mobile TV and more.
- Some features may not be compatible with your phone or rate plan.
- Your new feature(s) will be activated within minutes.
- When you remove a feature, the change will take effect on your next billing date. Until then, you'll still be able to enjoy it.
- If you remove a feature that's no longer available (e.g., it's been discontinued), you won't be able to get it back.
To add or remove features using MyBell:
- Log in to MyBell.
- If you have one Bell Mobility phone, click Add or remove features.
If you have more than one phone, click View details for the phone you want to change, then click Add or remove features.
- Browse the categories to find features that fit your needs. Simply check a feature to add it and uncheck one to remove it. Click Continue.
- If required, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your features. When you're done, click Continue.
- Review your changes and review the terms and conditions. Agree to the terms and conditions by checking off the box (scroll to the bottom of the agreement to enable the checkbox). Click Submit.
- On the confirmation page, you'll find a confirmation number and important messages about your new features (e.g., temporary passwords). You can print the page for reference. We'll also send you a confirmation email.
To add features using the MyBell app:
- Log in to the MyBell app.
- Select your Mobility device (if you have more than one).
- Select My plan and features.
- Select Add.
- A list of categories will appear. Select a feature type.
- To add a feature, select Add next to the feature name. (You can also select Details to view more information.)
- Select the effective date (i.e., starting date) and select Continue.
- Review the changes and select Apply my changes. A confirmation screen will appear.