You can pause your recordings should you want to, for example, when you’re hosting a backyard party.
To pause and resume a recording schedule from a computer:
- Visit bell.ca/smarthomelogin
- Click Account login.
- Select Bell Smart Home.
- Enter your login name and password and click Log in.
- On the left menu, click Video.
- At the top, click Recording schedules..
- 7. Click the switch to the right of the recording schedule you wish to pause or resume (blue is on, grey is off).
To pause and resume a recording schedule in the app:
- Launch the Bell Smart Home app.
- Touch the menu button on the top left of the screen (3 horizontal lines).
- Touch the Video button on the menu bar.
- Touch the cogwheel (gear icon) on the top right.
- Touch the Pause/Resume recording schedules button to bring up the list of your recording schedules.
- Touch (NOT drag) the switch next to the recording schedule you wish to pause/resume (red is on, grey is off).
To set up a recording schedule on a CSVR:
- Log in to bell.ca/smarthomelogin.
- Select Video.
- Select Recording Rules.
- Select Local Recordings.
- Select + Add New Schedule.
- In the Record from this camera section, select the video device the CSVR will record from.
- Select the desired frame rate, resolution and quality.
- In the During this time frame section, select the time frame that the recording schedule is active.
- Select At All Times to record to the CSVR at all times of the day.
- Select Only During the Following Times to define specific hours and days of the week the video device records to the CSVR.
- To limit the number of days to record:
- Select Advanced Options.
- Select the Limit the number of days to record toggle switch to enable the limit.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the number of days to record.
Note: recorded video will still be automatically overwritten if you reach your local storage capacity prior to the day limit.
- Select Save.
- Select Save Schedule.