Rachio offers a smart sprinkler controller and app that can be integrated with your Bell Smart Home service.
- Rachio smart sprinkler controller and app
The Rachio system should already be installed, connected to Wi-Fi and configured with schedules and zones in the Rachio app
- A subscription to a Bell Smart Home package that supports home
- Video and Automation
- Good with an Automation add-on
- Better with an Automation add-on
To integrate your Rachio controller
- Log in to your Bell Smart Home app.
In the Irrigation card on the home screen, touch Connect to account.
- Enter your Rachio username and password, and touch Allow Access if asked.
- Wait for the controller to load. The Irrigation card on the home screen will automatically refresh after the authorization is complete.
To view and control irrigation on your Bell Smart Home app
You can use your Bell Smart Home app to view irrigation details.
Note: Irrigation is not yet available on the website.
The Irrigation card displays the current status of your Rachio controller: whether it is currently in use or when it was last in use. It also displays if the controller is in Rain Delay or Standby mode.
- The location of the Irrigation card varies based on enrolled equipment and home screen preferences.
- Last Watered displays the last zone watered, regardless of whether it was watered through a schedule or manually.
- Set Rachio to Standby or Rain Delay.
- Start watering an individual zone or all zones, or run a schedule.
- View the last time each zone was watered.
Tips for use
- It is not possible to interact with a zone or schedule while watering. Touch Stop Watering before making changes.
- To water zones that are not in a schedule, touch Water All Zones and deselect zones as desired.
- Schedule names are visible in the Bell Smart Home app, but the zones and duration are only available in the Rachio app. Use the Rachio app to give each schedule a descriptive name for easy reference.
- When adding Rachio and Rain Bird systems to the same account, you must add Rachio first.
To change zone names, use the Devices page on the Bell Smart Home website.