If you find your Palm smartphone drops calls, try the following to solve the problem.
- Are you using your smartphone inside a building? If so, the network signal strength may be insufficient. Check the icon on your home screen that shows the number of bars of coverage you have. If coverage is poor, try moving near a window or going outside.
- Ensure you have the latest software upgrade.
- Does this problem happen when using one of the following?
- Wired headset
- Bluetooth headset
- Hands-free Bluetooth car kit
- Ensure you have coverage by viewing our coverage maps.
If the problem persists, please contact customer service for further assistance.