If you find your HTC smartphone drops calls, try the following to solve the problem.
- Are you using your smartphone inside a building? If so, the network signal strength may be insufficient.Check the icon on your home screen that shows the number of bars of coverage you have. If coverage is poor, try moving near a window or going outside.
- Ensure you have the latest software upgrade.
- Does this problem happen when using one of the following?
- Wired headset
- Bluetooth headset
- Hands-free Bluetooth car kit
- Ensure you have coverage by viewing our coverage maps.
If the problem persists, please contact customer service for further assistance.