Update the operating system on your Galaxy Nexus directly on the smartphone using the Bell Mobility network or a Wi-Fi connection.
- Ensure the smartphone is charged or plugged in.
- You won’t be able to use your smartphone during the update.
- If you’re not connecting via Wi-Fi, data charges may apply.
- Make sure your data connection stays on until the download completes.
To update the software on your Galaxy Nexus:
- From the home screen, select App > Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Select System Updates.
- Select Check Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete any available updates.
For more help or information, please contact Samsung.