HD Voice is a new enhancement to Bell Mobility’s 4G HSPA+ network. It provides you with the clearest call quality available.
On an HD Voice call, you can expect:
- Richer sound quality – words are clearer and easier to understand
- Significant reduction in background noise
- Ease in recognizing voices when more than one person is speaking
HD Voice is free of charge and will be activated automatically if the following criteria are met:
- Both callers must be using a Bell Mobility SIM card.
- Both callers must be within Bell 4G HSPA+ coverage.
- HD Voice is not available in “extended” coverage areas.
- Both phones must be HD Voice compatible. Currently, the following phones are compatible.
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 4G
- HTC One S
- HTC One V
- HTC Raider 4G LTE
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Incredible S
- iPhone 5
- LG Optimus L5
- MOTOROLA ATRIX HD LTE
- MOTOROLA RAZR™ V
- Nokia C6-00
- Nokia C6-01
- Samsung Galaxy Note II™
- Sony Xperia T™
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC
- HD Voice is not available on voicemail and conference calls.