If the Parental Control settings are not working on your child’s mobile phone, log in to My Bell and ensure that you’ve selected the correct profile for the right mobile number. The Parental Control feature must be added to each mobile phone for which content filtering is required.
To change Parental Control settings:
- Log in to My Bell.
- Click My services at the top of the page. If applicable, select your mobile phone.
- Click the My plan & features tab.
- Scroll down to Manage feature settings. Click Change for the Parental Control feature.
- Select categories to allow, block or warn.
- Choose any specific websites to allow, block or warn.
- Click Submit.