What is the Bell network coverage in Canada?
Coverage shown is approximate and actual coverage may vary. Theoretical peak speeds may vary by region. Reception and expected speeds may vary due to topography, environmental conditions, device type and other factors.
Available to Bell customers with compatible devices for limited and occasional use. Usage within extended coverage is billed as part of your current plan. Just like travelling outside your local area on the Bell network, long distance charges apply to incoming calls received while within extended coverage. For outgoing calls, long distance applies if the number called is outside the local calling area of where the call is placed. Long distance charges do not apply if your rate plan or bundle includes Canadian long distance/nationwide calling/Fab feature. Data speeds will be slower and certain services are not available or limited, including Push-to-talk, Bell Mobile TV and other video applications. Usage is subject to Bell’s Responsible Use of Services policy restrictions; see bell.ca/responsibleuse. Other conditions apply. For important details see bell.ca/extendedcoverage.
Not sure which network your device works on?
- Learn how you will be billed if you make or receive calls while outside your local calling area
- See our long distance features
- Pay per use rate without a Canadian long distance plan is $0.45/minute
- Travel with an HSPA+ or LTE Bell Mobility phone internationally - how much will it cost?
- What is HSPA or HSPA+ (4G)?
- What do I need to know about coverage and rates while travelling to the U.S.?
- What are EVDO and 1XRTT?
- What is 4G LTE and how do I access it?
- How am I billed if I use my mobile phone outside my local calling area
- What does the manufacturer’s warranty for my Bell Mobility device cover?
- What do I need to know about coverage and rates while travelling overseas?
- Where can I use my EVDO/1xRTT mobile phone outside Canada and how much will it cost?
- Will my mobile phone or smartphone work on the Bell network?