Programming the remote to control your TV
Follow these instructions to program your Bell Fibe Slim remote to control your TV’s power, volume and mute commands:
- Turn on your TV and Fibe receiver.
- Press and hold Options for 3 seconds, until the green light flashes twice.
- Within 10 seconds, enter the 4-digit code for the brand of your TV (see table below), or use 0001 to search through all brands.
Code TV Manufacturer0001Search all brands0022Fluid0021Phillips0020 Samsung0019Sony0018 Toshiba0017 LG0016 Sharp0015 Funai/Emerson0014
Sanyo0012 RCA0011 Vizio0010 Insignia
- Hold down the POWER button until your TV turns off. This could take up to 5 minutes for a popular brand or up to 15 minutes to search through all brands. The green light will slowly blink as it cycles through all the TV manufacturer codes.
- Once your TV switches off, let go of the power button and press SELECT. The green light will blink twice to confirm it has been successfully programmed.
If the green light blinks 5 times, it means the remote has searched through the list of available codes and hasn’t found a match. If this occurs, please start again at Step 2 and enter code 0001 to find an alternate code which could work with your TV. If a correct code is still not found, the remote will control your Fibe receiver only.