- Press the Guide button on the remote control. The Fibe TV Guide screen appears.
- Use the arrows to scroll down through the Fibe TV guide to find the Pay-per-Vu! program you want to watch. Pay-per-Vu! programs can be found on channels marked with the call letters PPV following the channel number. When you find a Pay-per-Vu! program that interests you, press Select. The Program Info screen appears.
- Review the displayed summary information.
- Use People Search and press Select to view more details about the program or the program’s cast and crew.
- Use the up and down arrows to select Rent and press Select to rent your selection. A rental confirmation message appears.
- Use the up and down arrows to select Rent and press Select to confirm your rental.