If you have picture but no sound, try the following:
- Adjust the volume level on your TV or audio equipment.
- Press the MUTE on your Bell Satellite TV receiver remote, TV remote and other audio equipment.
- Unplug your receiver from the electrical outlet, wait 30 seconds and then plug the receiver back in.
- Check all the audio connectors and cables from the receiver to the TV or sound system.
- Check any additional TV speakers or sound system speakers to make sure they are functioning properly.
If none of the above steps restore your sound, please contact us for further assistance.