How to use Picture-In-Picture (PIP)
Picture-In-Picture (PIP) lets you watch two programs at once. This feature is only available when your receiver is set to Single Mode.
Note: The 5200, 9200 and 9241 HD PVR satellite receiver does not support Picture-In-Picture.
To use Picture-In-Picture:
- Press PIP on your remote control to display Picture-In-Picture.
- Press PIP again to enlarge the PIP screen.
- Press PIP again to view two programs side by side.
- Press PIP again to close the PIP screen.
- Press POSITION to move the PIP screen.
- Press SWAP to swap the programs between the PIP and full screen.