How to use CP24 GO on my phone or tablet
CP24 GO is available on the iPhone 3GS and above, iPod touch (third generation and above), iPad and iPad Mini, running iOS 5.0 or higher, and on Android devices running version 4.03 and higher.
Downloading CP24 GO to your device
- From the home screen on your iOS/Android device, select the App Store /Google Play icon.
- Select Search and type in "CP24 GO."
- Select the CP24 GO application.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the application.
Using the CP24 GO app
- Start the CP24 GO app.
- Browse the content CP24 has to offer.
- Choose what you want to watch.
- When prompted or when signing in, select BELL as your TV service provider.
- Log in using your MyBell username and password. (If you’re not registered for MyBell, take a few moments to register now).
- Choose a program and start watching.
Please note: If you cannot access the app, it may mean that your Bell TV service has not been linked to your MyBell profile. Learn how to link your Bell TV account to your MyBell profile.