You may be experiencing a unique service interruption. Please try the following steps to resolve your issue before calling to report service problems:
Home phone issues
- Unplug and reconnect phone line to ensure that it's not off the hook.
- Connect phone line to a different wall jack.
- Restart your receiver:
a. Disconnect the power cable for 10 seconds.
b. Reconnect the cable.
c. Wait for your receiver to start back up.
- Fibe TV customers: Restart your modem.
- Try another channel.
- Visit the troubleshooting section of Bell TV support to see if there's a solution for your issue.
- Restart your modem.
- Disconnect any third-party routers or adapters.
- Restart your computer.
- Try connecting with other devices.
- Visit the troubleshooting section of Bell Internet support to see if there's a solution for your issue .