What are Parental Controls?
Parental controls allow you to set limits on your children’s Internet usage for their protection. McAfee® Security from Bell includes the following Parental Controls:
- Age-appropriate website filtering: Ensures your child can view only age-appropriate websites. Lets you review or change the type of content available to your children.
- Safe searching: Automatically turns on the safety filters of some popular search engines to exclude potentially inappropriate items from your child's search results.
- Filter list: Lets you allow or block specific website addresses.
- Web browsing schedule: Enables you to limit the amount of time your child spends on the web.
- Password protected settings: Ensures that only you can make changes to the Parental Controls.
Note:The Parental Controls feature is not compatible with Macintosh computers. However, the Family Protection feature of McAfee Security from Bell Better and Best editions is Mac-compatible.
McAfee and the McAfee logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.