Using AirPlay with the Fibe TV app
Ensure that your Apple mobile device and your AirPlay-enabled devices are connected to your Bell Wi-Fi.
- Touch the cast icon in the top right of any screen.
- Select the AirPlay-enabled device you want to use.
- Start playing your content on your mobile device.
How to navigate in the app during an AirPlay session
- While your AirPlay content is on your TV, touch the arrow icon on the top left corner .
AirPlay is reduced to a grey floating bar at the bottom of your screen. You can hold and move the bar around .
- You can navigate anywhere within the app, or even on your mobile device, while the content is playing on your TV.
- Touch the floating grey bar to bring back the AirPlay session.
- If AirPlay is not already open, touch the floating grey bar to open the show you are watching.
- Touch the cast icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select the Apple mobile device you wish to play the show on.