Receivers & remotes
Support for 9242 - HD PVR Plus
Select your receiver
Note: The model number can be located on the front of your receiver.
Using your 9242 - HD PVR Plus
Learn everything you need to know about your Satellite TV service and features, and see how to troubleshoot common problems.
Troubleshooting for receivers & remotes
I have a problem and I need help.
- Bell Satellite TV Error 002: Your satellite signal is temporarily unavailable
- My TV is showing Error 005: Your SmartCard does not have authorization to view or purchase this program
- What are the Single and Dual Modes on my Bell Satellite TV receiver and how do I use them?
- How to expand the recording capacity on my Bell Satellite TV HD PVR Plus
- What is Bell Install?
- See all related troubleshooting articles
Hints and tips for receivers & remotes
I want to learn about how things work.
- Will plugging in my Bell Satellite TV receiver(s) into my phone line interrupt my phone or Internet service?
- Can I use the pause feature during a live broadcast or, just with recorded programs?
- How to return Bell Satellite TV equipment that is defective or damaged
- How to use my Bell Satellite TV remote control
Bell Community forum
Find even more support by searching topics or posting questions in our forum.Visit our community forum Visit our community forum