You can order up to 72 hours prior to the event.
You will need your TV PIN (personal identification number) to complete the order. By default the PIN is 1234. If you changed it and can’t remember it, you can change your PIN in MyBell.
- English: 992-997 (993 is SD)
- French: 189-194 (190 is SD)
Order from your TV
- Within 24 hours of the programming, go to the desired channel on your TV.
- Select the movie or event you want to order.
- Press Select.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to purchase or rent it.
Prevent accidental rentals or purchases by setting a parental control PIN.
- With your Bell remote, press the Menu button.
- Select Settings -> Parental controls -> Rental locking.
- Enter a 4-digit PIN.
- Confirm your PIN.
- Select Lock renting.
- Scroll to and select Save.
- On your computer, visit fibetv.ca.
- Log in using your MyBell username.
- In the guide, scroll to the movie or event you want to order.
- Click on the play button and follow the instructions.