If you’re having trouble ordering On Demand content from your television, make sure your receiver is connected to the Internet.
You can also check your signal strength by following the instructions below:
- Press the MENU button on the remote.
- Press 6-1-3-1-4 (Settings → Installation → Connectivity → Broadband setup (skip this step for the 9500 Whole Home PVR and 6500 HD receiver) → Wireless setup → Check signal).
- A screen appears showing the signal strength.
- If you see at least two out of three white dots appear on the screen, select OK.
- If you have less than two white dots, you can troubleshoot your receiver’s connection.